Happy Birthday | Color Dare Challenge #651

 Happy Friday, crafters!

 Today I’m sharing this elegant birthday card I created for Color Dare Challenge #651, inspired by their fresh and tropical color palette.

Following the provided color palette, I combined  texture, Designer paper, dies and details, to achieve this lovely card.

                                                            

For my card I  used an embossed green cardstock with a swirling pattern that adds depth and movement. Selected this beautiful botanical print as the focal point, full of leaves and flowers in green and blue hues and added a soft yellow scalloped border to bring contrast and a cheerful touch. 

The “Happy Birthday” sentiment stands out on a white base with a dimensional green shadow, adding volume and charm. Three black enamel dots balance the layout with elegance.

This card is not just a birthday greeting—it’s a celebration of how textures and colors can come together beautifully!

If you want to participate using this color combination, I encourage you to explore the ColorDare Challenge and let your creativity shine. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you love and enjoyed my card as much as I do !  

Patricia 


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

Comments

Alyson Mayo said…
Very pretty - that paper is gorgeous :)
Michelle said…
This card is so pretty! I love your die cut accents and the soft yellow for your one color. Very nice.
What a pretty patterned paper and card.
Cat Nowak said…
Lovely card! That pattern paper works great .
Becca Yahrling said…
Beautiful card! Lovely design.