Friday, September 6, 2024

Triple Play Happy Birthday Card {Color Dare Challenge #617}

         🎨 Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

Today, I’m excited to share my creation for the Color Dare Challenge #617.

I decided to take on the Triple Play Challenge and had a blast experimenting with textures and colors!

For this card, I used embossing folders from Spellbinders. I embossed in the three challenge colors: Royal, Lagoon, and Lemoneade. Then, I cut strips in different sizes and randomly placed them on the front of the card, creating a unique visual effect with varied textures and depths.

🌈 Using Memento black ink, I stamped the "Happy Birthday" message with the Big Bold Happy Birthday stamp set from Scrapbook.com. I die-cut the shadow of "Happy Birthday" three times, to add some depth to it. And placed it in the center of the card, added a mini white cord bow for a charming final touch.🎀


I also added some gold droplets for an extra touch of sparkle and elegance. The contrast of colors and textures truly makes this card stand out, perfect for any birthday celebration. 🎉



I absolutely loved how this card turned out—bold, bright, and beautifully balanced!

  🎨 Join us and participate in the Color Dare Challenge #617!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the variety of the embossed pieces using the three colors. Clean and simple... bright and pretty birthday card.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty. Love the embossed rectangles.

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the embossed and offset panels - cute card :)

Cat Nowak said...

Those embossed panels are great and how you offset them is wonderful!

Debi said...

LOVE the different textures