Donut scare me... I'll pee my Sprinkles! 🍩 { Crafty Stamp Co }

 🎨 Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

🍩 Today I bring you a special creation that combines the adorable and spooky! It's a cute card using stamps from Crafty Stamp Co. "Spoopy Donuts" stamp set. ✨


I used Prismacolor pencils to bring these creepy yet charming characters stamp set to life. The card base 4.25" x 5.50" is made of white cardstock with a front panel featuring a Distress SPRITZ spray effect in "Fossilized Amber", adding a mysterious vibe and extra touch of shine and texture. 🎨


As a special detail, I used a blending technique in the background, combining inks like: green, purple, and orange to create a soft and diffused effect that complements the characters. The adorable donuts with vampire and Frankenstein faces were cut out and popped up with 3D foam tape to add dimension and make them stand out. 👻🍬

The fun touch of this card is the sentiment: "Donut scare me, I'll pee my sprinkles!" from the stamp set, which highlights the humor and sweetness of this collection. ✨



The card has a black base that frames the entire design, giving it an elegant and sophisticated finish, perfect for the Halloween season. 🎃🍁


I love how this card captures the playful and charming spirit of Halloween, making it ideal for sharing with friends or family who enjoy the cute and fun side of Halloween events. 🎨👩‍🎨

I am not a fan of Halloween and it is not a celebration that I particularly like, but I absolutely loved these cute stamps set from Crafty Stamp Co.!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

Comments