Spooky and Sweet Card with Spoopy Donuts! 🎃🍩 { Crafty Stamp Co }

🎨 Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

I'm thrilled to share with you a delightful and spooky card I made using the adorable Spoopy Donuts stamps from the September collection by Crafty Stamp Co. If you're a fan of Halloween and sweet treats, this card is perfect for you!



I started by stamping the adorable "Spoopy Donuts" and bringing them to life with my Prismacolor colored pencils. The vibrant colors make the donuts look irresistibly cute and spooky! Next, I used the "Halloween Textures 6x6 paper pad" also from the September release at Crafty Stamp Co.. to create the front panel. Love the patterns of this pad. I cut the panel using a Dots Border die, adding a fun and whimsical touch to the edges. 


I crafted a hanging banner from the same paper pad and placed it on the left side of the card front. This adds an extra layer of dimension and interest!! 
Using foam tape, I adhered the colored Spoopy Donuts to the center of the card panel. I used the foam tape to give them a lovely raised effect, making them pop off the card.



I mounted everything onto a Kraft cardstock base, giving the card a sturdy and rustic feel. 
The final touch was adding the playful sentiment, Donut forget to say Boo! 🎃🍩✨ also from the set,  to bring it all together.





This card is a perfect blend of SpOoKy and SwEeT, making it an ideal choice for Halloween greetings. The combination of vibrant colors, playful elements, and textured papers creates a visually stunning piece that any recipient would cherish.  
I am not a fan of Halloween and it is not a celebration that I particularly like, but I absolutely loved how this card turned out and these cute Spoopy Donuts from Crafty Stamp Co.!


I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!


Comments