Friday, September 13, 2024

SPOOKY Vibes & Coffee 🎃👻 { Crafty Stamp Co }

 🎨 Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

Today, I’m excited to share one of my latest creations inspired by the Halloween season. 🎃👻 Using the September Stamps Release "Cute n' Creepy Caffeine" and "It's a Boo Thang" from Crafty Stamp Co., I designed this card that combines spooky charm with a touch of fun!

                      

The card has a standard white base of 4.25" x 5.50". For the first panel, I used a navy blue cardstock and I embossed it with the Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder, which gives it an amazing irregular texture. 

✨ I added some yellowich strips from the Halloween Texture  paper pad to create contrast and highlight the elements.

The "Cute n' Creepy Caffeine" and "It's a Boo Thang" stamps were the focal point.  I used my Prismacolor pencils to bring the images to life. 🖍️ The pumpkin-faced mug and the adorable little ghost turned out so vibrant and lively. 

I cut a medium circle for the front of the card and placed the stamped images using foam tape raised on the white circle, adding the extra dimension to the card. I added the message "Fueled by spooky vibes & coffee" in the bottom right corner to balance the sequence and order of the design. ☕✨ I assembled everything on the card base, ensuring each element was perfectly aligned.

Creating this card was a fun experience!!

Crafty Stamp Co. always brings a touch of whimsy and joy to their collections, making the creative process even more enjoyable. I loved how the final design captured the playful and spooky spirit of Halloween, perfect for sending to friends and family who love this season.

I am not a fan of Halloween and it is not a celebration that I particularly like, but I absolutely loved these cute stamps set from Crafty Stamp Co.!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

No comments: