Nightmare before COFFEE { Crafty Stamp Co }

 🎨 Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

🎃🍂Today I bring you a special creation, perfect for this Halloween season: a handmade card using the adorable stamps from Crafty Stamp Co.'s "Cute n' Creepy Caffeine" collection. ✨


I used Prismacolor pencils to bring the stamped image of the Cute n' Creepy Caffeine to life. The card base is made from Kraft cardstock measuring 4.25" x 5.50", creating a warm and rustic canvas. The background panel is made from paper from the "Spookums Allowed" pack, I blended the edges with orange ink for an aged and mysterious touch. 🧙‍♀️🍁



I added three banners in different shades and sizes, cut from the "Halloween Textures" paper pack, and layered them for dimension. Then, I cut a circle using a die and blended it with orange ink before placing it over the banners, 0.25" from the top edge of the card.


The "Nightmare before Coffee" sentiment is highlighted with foam tape, creating a raised effect that adds depth to the card. For the finishing touch, I added some sparkling rhinestones in gold and orange tones on the bottom right corner, because a bit of shine is always welcome! ✨👻



I loved how the final design captured the playful and spooky spirit of Halloween, perfect for sending to friends and family who love this season.

I am not a fan of Halloween and it is not a celebration that I particularly like, but I absolutely loved these cute stamps set from Crafty Stamp Co.!

I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!




Comments