jueves, 5 de febrero de 2015

Thinking of you - {Inspired Stamps Thursday}

Hello Friends!
I have a sweet and uplifting card to share with you today, using one of my 
FAV Scripture Stamps from Inspired Stamps.
Here's my card:
All papers used are from my scrap pile and Bo Bunny collection, I die cut the tag on bright white and stamped 4 times the Rose Flower from the Inspired Stamps set: Flowers, then colored them using prismacolors and the ribbon to the tag and then adhered to the card as a top layer. I stamped the sentiment  from the Inspired Stamp set: Thinking of youThen finished off with some magenta sequins.  
The layout for my card is from the Freshly Made Sketches #172

 Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also remember to check our NEW Shop.
signature

2 comentarios:

Anne Temple dijo...

This is so pretty and I love the tag on front. Great design too.

Linda Callahan dijo...

Beautiful flowers - and I love that background! Such pretty colors!