domingo, 1 de febrero de 2015

Dance {North Coast Creations}

Hello Friends! Today I have two Cute Card to share with you, using stamps from North Coast Creations
Here's my First card: 
My first card, above, features the Ballet set.  I colored the Ballet Sandals using prismacolor pencils then die cut it circle shape and distress the edges and I cut out a brown scallop circle and add the Sandals die cut to the brown piece.  Added to the left side of the card base 3 pieces of cut out banner made of a mix of designer paper and solid colors. The sentiment is from the same set and stamped using brown ink at the bottom, as I finish touch I use 2 clear rhinestones.  
The layout for my card is from the Freshly Made Sketches #171
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEirJBvCmxUapo7JR2I8m70Ijoi7zsFdyDe5N61I436G_7MwYIEaX5A6qWULlNpYieUhkmhhenYcNdFAjJ1hu0Yj76J1LM5FpBeKnaI99XqaDw-cXrYzmJx6zWBpwBYBen1vklHu1DYeZOyb/s1600/FMS171.png
 Here's my second card:

For my second card, this is a one layer card....for the background I die cut some scrap papers from my desk pile using Vintage Flourish Pattern die set from Our Daily Bread Designs Dies , the Ballet sandals were stamped using brown ink at the center of the card, added a magenta lace at the bottom and die cut a small tag that comes in the set and with brown ink stamped the sentiment then layered at the bottom of the card on top of the magenta lace using double sided tape.
What do you think? I found this set so cute and the images and all the sentiment are just perfect for a Ballerina card anytime!!
signature

3 comentarios:

Linda Callahan dijo...

So sweet.....I adore that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Anne Temple dijo...

Both of these are so pretty and perfect for any ballerina. Love that background die you used on the second card.

Jen Brum dijo...

What great cards Patricia! Love those ballet shoes! They're coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!