miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

Scrapy Land Challenge - Anything Goes!!

Hello Bleeps is time for another  Scrapy Land Challenge!




The theme for this Challenge is: "Anything Goes"

and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.

Here's my project:
I have to say that I love the outcome of this card!! all the papers and color combination.... just love it!
I used Vintage Bird Cage  from the Scrapy Land Shop , all the papers are from the clutter of my desk and for the top, I used my Spellbinders Ovals and cut it twice and used my edger scissors for the corners, the sentiment is from Inspire Stamps set : Thinking of You used brown ink. 
Then just put all the layer together the doily, the designer papers, cut out pieces, lace and the Bird Cage and added the magenta bow and got this lovely cheerful card! 
What do you think? Isn't this color combination cute to used it on  any occasion card?
 
What are you waiting for play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
signature

7 comentarios:

Lori Kobular dijo...

Love that Vintage Bird Cage on your adorable card!! So cheerful!!

Donna Ellis dijo...

hi, Patty! Darling card!

Anne Temple dijo...

This is a great combo of colors and papers. Love the vintage bird cage too.

jimlynn dijo...

Beautiful color combination and a gorgeous card! Love that little bird cage.
Lynn

Lisa dijo...

This is so beautiful!! I love the bird cage!! The colors and papers are fabulous!! Awesome card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy dijo...

Just love it and great papers!

Raechelle Bellus dijo...

This is such a pretty card! The bird cage is wonderful, as are the doily and colors!