miércoles, 18 de febrero de 2015

Scrapy Land Challenge - Splat!!

Hello Bleeps is time for another  Scrapy Land Challenge!




The theme for this Challenge is: "Splat!"
using any spray mists, paint, ink and any die of the brands SL carries.

and the winner will receive a $15 Gift Certificate to use on the Scrapy Land shop.

Here's my card:
I have to say that I love the outcome of this card!! all designer papers from my clutter. I used Piestra Tile Border from MemoryBox,  for the border on the left, for the background I randomly used Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mist : Midnight Blue and Olive Vine the cute Die-Versions sentiment was cut out 3 time and the last from the mixture of Glimmer Mist  and place on top of the 3 die cut ovals, accent the card using light pink lace and 3 sequins in: pink, blue and green.
What do you think? How's my background, what do you think?
 
What are you waiting for play along with us at Scrapy Land challenge you might be the next winner!!
signature

9 comentarios:

Lori Kobular dijo...

Gorgeous card! I love the Midnight Blue and Olive Vine Glimmer Mists together, they combine together beautifully!

Tammy dijo...

Wonderful card and such a yummy background. Also like how you triple framed the sentiment, very clever!

jimlynn dijo...

I just used that Piestra die on a card recently! Love it! Your card is SOOO pretty and love the background you created with the mists.
Lynn

Shona Erlenborn dijo...

Beautiful background and great border! Clever way to do the sentiment too. Lovely card.

Anne Temple dijo...

Love this card Patty! Fabulous colors and design. Love how you showcased the sentiment too.

Lisa dijo...

What a gorgeous card, Patty!! The background looks amazing!! I love the design and details!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Raechelle Bellus dijo...

The background is beautiful!!!

Donna Ellis dijo...

Wow! Patty, I love all the splatter on your card! The colors are beautiful, and so are the combinations of textures!

Lady E dijo...

As always beautiful colors Patricia! Lovely card :)