jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

Inspired Stamps Thrusday!!

Hello Bleeps! Today we at Inspired Stamps we are making cards using our Hymn Girls.  I made a really CAS card. I knew that this Gratitude Hymn Girl was perfect. 
 Here's my card:
I'm using papers from the clutter on my desk I stamped the  Hymn Girl November Set with Memento black ink and used my Copics to color her..I love the pink combination with the green grin ham...  I stamp the Gratitude sentiment from the set also. Accented her with the Lime Green ribbon bow on top and use some rhinestone on the base to highlight the sentiment and the top left portion of the card. Wao!! cute card just perfect.

Inspired Stamps Used:


Hymn Girl November Set




Be sure to visit the Inspired Stamps Blog and check out the beautiful creations of my fellow DT.
and also check out all the set later on the store.



signature