martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Taggy!

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!
Our challenge for today was to add a "Tag" to the project  
so I decided to make a Card-Tag to encourage a friend to trust more and more in God.

Here’s my card:
I used the newly release Tag set to stamped the detailed tag and use the scripture Philipians 4:13 that came on the set. 
I love how this card-tag turned out that combination of blue and yellow....I know that my friend would like it a lot!!

Be sure to check out everyone’s creations at  Inspired Stamps Blog.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

 

2 comentarios:

Kary dijo...

Hi Patty! I love the brilliant blue of your card, and tag. Love that sentiment stamp too. Lovely card!!

Dr. Ivy dijo...

Patty, I love that verse and the colors you chose.