sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Great News - Lifestyles Crafts!!

Happy World Cardmaking Day my fellow bleeps!  
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of playing and new goodies!!

Today I would like to share some great news with you......
I've been ask to be part of the Affiliate Team for Lifestyles Crafts and this is not only good for me 'cause I will have the opportunity to share lots of new stuff and a lots of  great products, but for you too...... 'cause you will get a 

everytime you buy at Lifestyle Crafts using the code: MISCREACIONES
isn't this great!!

 the badge you will find it on my sidebar with a direct link and just need to use MISCREACIONES code and you will get your 20% off from all of your purchases everytime you want!!!!

Here's my first project for you:


Monogramed Notecard set:


for the box I used the Mini Pizza Box die is so easy to use and make, then just fold on the marks and voula! you have your Pizza Box ready.... then cut all of your notecards 3 x 3, punched all the borders, cut the circle and using my Limited Edition Winter Wishes alphabet I cut the letter P in black.


 the box all set up with the Monogramed Notecards


 a close up on the monogram


 this is the finished set with the Birthday card to go with it!
What do you think? Isn't this a great gift idea and a very easy to make too!

Be sure to come back later and check out all the great things I will have to show you!

Well all of Lifestyles Crafts products are as easy as this one to use...so be sure to stop by and check them out, and remember to use MISCREACIONES code to get your 20% off!!

Thanks for stopping by today! 
I wish you a very happy WCMD 2012!!







1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Love this so much - gorgeous x x