lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Fred She Said - Merry Christmas

Hello Bleeps! 
Today I would like to share a Card made using the newly release images  
  from Fred She Said

Here's my card:

this new image is Winter Westie  isn't cute? I found him adorable and I could not resist to make a card with it.... the true is i made 3 different ones.
Can you see the glittery i add to the scarf?
 
 
Stop by Fred She Said store today and check out all of the adorable new images !
Be sure to come back tomorrow I will have another card 
using the new images from Fred She Said.
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: 
Winter Westie  - Fred She Said 
Stamps:  Ultimate Sentiments - SP Stamps
Cardstock: Khaki, Red and White
Inks: Brown - ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, Spellbinder Oval Scallop Die,  PaTwine W&G, Blue button,  Border punch, swirl die, Green Gingham ribbon and trimmer.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 

No hay comentarios.: