lunes, 22 de octubre de 2012

Inspired Stamps Tuesday - Sneak Peek Day 1

Hello Bleeps & Welcome to Inspired Stamps Tuesday!
 
Today is the begining of Sneak Peek Week 1 - Day 1!
  I would like to share a beautiful card I made using the new  
Abigail Dances and sentiment from Ask, Seek and Knock set.
 
Here's my card:
Abigail Dances is a lovely stamps which can be use for any ocassion that little Abigail reminds me of my Niece which Birthday is coming up and I wanted to give her this beautifull card.  The Birthday sentiment will be inside!
I lovely combination - love how the purple and green blend well with the bright pinkI used my copics marker fro the dress and shoes and for the hair and face I used prismacolor pencils..... and the blue eyes is a combination of both!! What do you think? Isn't her adorable??
 
Be sure to check out  Inspired Stamps Blog and check out our whole Sneak Peeks featuring this week!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

  

2 comentarios:

B dijo...

Beautiful job Patty!

Kary dijo...

It's a beautiful card, Patty!! Love the sweet colours and Abigail.