miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2012

Fred She Said - Be Merry!

Hello Bleeps! 
Today I would like to share a Card made using the newly release images  
  
Here's my card:
 
I found him so adorable!!  I could not resist to pair him with this lovely stripe background and the Red bow that holds the Mistletoe.

Stop by Fred She Said store today and check out all of the adorable new images !
Be sure to come back tomorrow I will have another card 
using the new images from Fred She Said.
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image: 
Kiss Me Scottie  - Fred She Said 
Stamps:  Ultimate Sentiments - SP Stamps
Cardstock: white, dots
Papers: white & red stripes - unknown
Inks: Brown - ColorBox
Other:  glue dots, Spellbinder Circle Scallop Die,  Red ribbon, Red button and trimmer .
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!

3 comentarios:

Christa dijo...

What lovely colouring you have here. That scottie is way cute!

Fabiola dijo...

oh!Patty, il est est adorable celui là, je comprends que tu ais craqué pour lui, ta carte est trop mignonne, biz

chrissy xx dijo...

Oh! I LOve this LOts lol..
What a FABulous image. FABulous colours too.
Chrissyxx