jueves, 15 de julio de 2021

World's Greatest Dad


Hello and Welcome!

Today I would like to share a very cut and simple card I created for Father's Day 
(here in DR is at the end of July)

to create this card I follow this old Mojo Sketch 
I found scrolling thru @pinterest



Here's my take
I started with a white base 4.5" x 5.25", used some left over on my scrap pile
cut the dangle for the background and the orange and green pieces too.

I used my Scalloped Nestabilities from Spellbinders to cut the circle using white cardstock, all pieces were attached to the card base using white foam for the raise effect.



Sentiments are from the set Greatest Dad from Papertrey Ink .  
Using my Versa Mark and Black embossing powder inked the tie with the sentiment DAD; Memento ink for the card base sentinment.

I hope you'll be inspired to get creative.

If you need some extra ideas for your projects, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Links on sidebar.

Have a great day!!

Patricia 

If you would like to see all the details on how I created this card and the supplies used you can check out the video at our You Tube channel HERE.

No hay comentarios.: