Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Hello SweetCAKE Mini Album !


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would love to share with you a fun and easy way to use our left over scrap pile pieces.


I started with 5 scalloped circle, cuted using my Spellbinders Nestabilities; used some pieces left over from unknown collections.  After I had the 5 scalloped circles.  
I started decorating each layer of the circles.


some added some cut out found on my scrap pile over my desk, then from the same collection found cut out some pieces; torned some pieces add it to the circles.


ribbon and threads were also add it,



decorate both layers of the circles until you are completely satisfied and then just add some 


ribbon and embellishments to the front of the Mini Album.  Then add all of the circles to the ring of aproximate 2" inches;  I made this cute tassels using some rainbow thread from a previous work and finished it off  as a main focal point with the cute message "Hello Sweetcake" from the unknow pieces I found on my scrap pile.  

The idea for this easy Mini Album was from a post on Instagram from @bambidearr, if you want to check out her profile.  She has some great ideas!

I hope you'll be inspired to get creative.

If you need some extra ideas for your projects, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Links on sidebar.

Have a great day!!

Patricia 

No comments: