Monday, July 5, 2021

CAKE TOPPER - Feliz Cumpleaños Mama !


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would love to share with you this cute 
CAKE TOPPER 
I created for a Mama's birthday!



this is a perfect combination Red and Gold with the leaves and the flowers.


Here's a step by step how I designed and create this cutie.

1. Make the sketch of how I wanted to look the final version of my caketopper.

2. Find all the pieces: flowers, leaves, circles and the message.  I used some of the designs on my library on my Silhouette Studio and arranged them how I wanted them.

3. Make a compound path of the whole item and the proceed to cut each piece using my Silhouette Cameo : flowers, leaves and circles on both colors - red and them gold!

4. I rolled all the flowers and inked the edges of the petals and the leaves were all curved.

5. With all the pieces the assembly was what follow- arrange them. 

6. The circles were glued using foam dots for the depth, the leaves and then all the rolled flowers.

Finally added the bamboo sticks to the sides and voula, CAKE TOPPER done!




I hope you'll be inspired to get creative.

If you need some extra ideas for your projects, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Links on sidebar.

Have a great day!!

Patricia 


No comments: