Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy Birthday { Sketch Saturday Challenge #667 }


Hello and Welcome back to my blog!
Today we have a new Sketch Saturday Challenge 
Our sponsor is Riley and Company
and this week's winner will have a prize from them!

This week sketch #667


To submit your entry, take a picture of your project and link to it on the Sketch Saturday Blog
post using the InLinkz tool at the bottom of that post.

For complete details please visit the blog and read the Challenge Rules.

Here's my take on the sketch


I made a simple Happy Birthday card using some left over from my scrap pile; used We R embossing folder Dots on my Evolution machine to make the background layer in light pink, inked the edges for a vintage effect; all cut out pieces i used are from a unknown designer paper scraps on my desk.  I then inked Happy Birthday sentiment from It's No secret stamp set from Simon Says Stamps using Versa Mark Ink and then Detail Black embossing powder. 


then I completed this card making this cute thread tassel to accent and complete the hues of the whole card. 
I hope that you'll be inspired to get creative and enter your projects.
If you need some help or ideas for your project, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Link on the sidebar.

Have a great day !!

Patricia 

No comments: