Friday, September 26, 2014

My Style Stamps Release this Saturday!!

Hello Bleeps! 
Today I would like to share a cute boyish card I made using My Style Stamps!!
    Here's my card:
 
 I decided to make a boyish card.... I think this new stamps (which will be available to purchase on Saturday) are just perfect.... this set comes with 3 different monster and 3 sentiments which you can combine as you please!  I used my copics, all papers are from scrap from my desk.  Used some left over white a dot blue and green DP as a left long border and added a EK punch border in green, die cut some blue circle to give dimension to the monster and the sentiment is stamped using Memento black ink.
what do you think? 
Don't forget to stop by the Shop this saturday and check out all the stamps being release! and also check out My Style Stamps Blog and check out all the lovely creation from my fellow DT members!!!

signature

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Ha! This is so cute, Patricia! Love that sentiment with this adorable image - and such a pretty card design, too! hugs, de

Fabiola said...

c'est adorable Patty, biz