Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Chi Chi Memories- I'm with you Rain or Shine!!

Hello and Welcome!!
 Today I would like to share a card I made using "Caught in the Rain" image recently released from Chi Chi Memories !!

Today I used one of the New Images been release this month "Caught in the Rain"
Here's my card:
She is so cute! I used  Copics marker to colored her, the base is white and all designer papers used are from the clutter on my desk, used some yellow Washi tape fr om Scotch that I found in so many colors over this weekend the sentiment is from a set I had from one of the co i served as DT and accent it with the mini blue buttons..what do you think? 

Stop by the Blog today and check out all the beautiful creation from our DT!!! 
signature

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

adorable Patty, biz

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Patricia! This is darling! Love your color choices and design elements. I especially like how the washii tape is slightly semi-transparent over the background paper! hugs, de