Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Little Blue Button - Happy Birthday!!

Hello and Welcome to a new post for  Little Blue Button Stamps !! 
Today I would like to share this lovely card I made using digi "Rocker Charlie"

 Here's my card:
 I used left over papers from the clutter on my desk,  layer base is light blue and then the first layer white then some left over borders and cut out from my desk and used yellow washi tape to accent the top part of the card  I colored Rocker Charlie with copics, use some sequins for the bottom edge and the cut out frame for the Happy Birthday sentiment from unknown company.  What do you think?

Be sure to stop by Little Blue Button Stamps Blog and 
check out all the creation made my fellow DT's using the Digis been release!!
signature

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a happy little swingin' girl, Patty! Really wonderful colors and lots of movement with the sequins! hugs, de