Friday, August 3, 2012

Polka Doodles- Banners

Hello Bleeps!!!   How was your week?
Today I would like to share a new Polka Doodle challenge 
and today's theme is:
"Banner/ Bunting"

Here's my card:
 
 
For my card I used image from Emma Canning - Taylor Camping Day and Dot papers from Sugar Birdies CD's in pastel colors lime green and light gray - add some layers of it and of top those layers Taylor Camping Day colored with Prismacolors in a bright and sweet combination of colors, and as a finished touch I added the banner with the words Glam, Chic and  your sew special adorned with 2 pink rhinestones. I love the outcome of this card special since I am improving on my coloring skills!!

Hop over the Polka Doodles Blog and check out the rest of the team's creations.
Don't forget to leave me some love and  to enter the challenge,  there are some fab prizes!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another beautiful design - love your work :-) x x