Friday, August 3, 2012

Kate Hadfield Designs - Bring on the Cake!

Hello my Bleeps Friends!!! How are you doing?
Today I have another Kate Hadfield Designs project to share with you.

I've made a couple of Birthday's card using her hand drawn recently doodles
Bring on the Cake 
 
Here's my cards:
 
I used one of the present tower the kits has.... and added some crystal clear dimensional....

 

this is a simple and cheerful card which can be use for a boy.... used one of the candles from the kit

and last but not least used the cupcake images from the kit to all of the cards i added crystal clear dimensional to details part of the images.   I tried to make very simple but colorful cards.
 
Don't forget to visit Kate Hadfield Designs Blog 
and check out her new images. I will share more projects soon!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Images: 
Bring on the Cake - Kate Hadfield Designs 
 Cardstock: white,lime green, orange, green - AC
Inks: Dark chocolate and Raspberry Frizz;  PTI
Other:  glue dots, Rhinestones, CB embossing folder, Ribbon, Spellbinders Circle dies, spica black pen Crystal Clear Dimensional and Trimmer .
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 

1 comment:

Kate Hadfield said...

Such fabulous cards Patty, and suitable for boys and girls too! Wonderful work, as always!