Saturday, August 25, 2012

Momenta- Eres Especial Card

Hello Bleeps!
Today I what to share a card I made using Momenta's papers. 
I completely fell in love when I received the butterfly and clouds dies... and I had to use it right away.  I put out my Momenta's papers and started to work right away!
this is what came out from the great combinations of papers and dies!
 
Here's my card:
 



this card was inspired by my BFF, I wanted to surprise her on her Baby Shower she's having next month and this one goes along with the Baby gift and Baby's card! 
Wao! that was pretty fast it took me just 7.5 minutes to make the whole card....


Supplies: 
Template: 51/2 x 41/2
Papers: PA 1123 VIBRANT 5x 7 TXT CS  Momenta
Cardstock: white, off white, blue, vellum
Inks: Autum Mix- ColorBox
Other: glue dots, Ribbon, Circle punch, Want2 scrap flat pearls, Butterfly & Clouds Dies- PTI  and Trimmer .


Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you back tomorrow with more Creations!!

 



 

2 comments:

Jennie Garcia said...

This card is really adorable!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Cathy said...

Super cute, love the colors and the clouds! Perfect!