Friday, August 10, 2012

GD Meljen's Desings - Con Mucho Amor

Hello Crafter! How are you doing? What have you done lately?
Today I would like to share my first Creation as:


Here's my card:

I made this card with my son's new teacher in mind, he is going back to school next week and as a tradition we always make something to take to the Teacher on the first day of school as a Welcome to the classroom and when I saw this lovely Little School Books images at Meljen's Designs Shop I knew it was perfect for the occasion! 
What do you think?

Don't forget to visit Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog & Shop
and check out all of her new images. I will share more projects soon!
 
 
Supplies:
Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Image:
Little School Books, Meljen's Designs
Stamps: Mis Creaciones Stamp set- Eres especial - SP & Co
Cardstock: white and Red - AC
Papers: School - unknown
Medium: Prismacolor pencils
Inks: Black - Memento
Other:  glue dots, spica black pen, Mat Stack#4- PTI, PaTwine red & white and Trimmer .
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Ill see you soon with more Creation!!
 




No comments: