martes, 28 de abril de 2009

KW's 50th Color Inspiration Challenge

I would like to congratulate Kristina Werners for her 50th Color Inspiration Challenge, she is a very talented person, I love your blog.

Here's the Colors choosen for the challenge:
I've always saw the challenges but never tried it .... this time I said to myself that I was going to try it ..... Here's the card I made:


The view of the flower and sentiment....

Leave me your comments, I would love to heard from you!
Thanks!!


5 comentarios:

Traveling Mama dijo...

This is so sweet! I love your yellow flower- the perfect finishing touch!

Courtney Baker dijo...

Love the flowers! Did you enjoy the challenge? I think they are so fun and really get me thinking!

Handmade by Odette dijo...

Hola Patricia, te quedo muy linda la tarjeta y el papel que usaste encima del cardstock rojo es perfecto para el challenge. Muy linda!
Odette

Tina dijo...

So pretty!

Saskia dijo...

Beautiful card!! So creative!!

Greetings,
Saskia