domingo, 19 de abril de 2009

Friendship Card...

Wanted to try this combination of pink, blue and yellow.... I even add a butterfly, I think this is the first time I used a butterfly stamp on my cards..... why? I don't know..maybe because I only have that stamp, maybe I've never tried it.... I don't know! But from know on I will use it often, it looks pretty with pastels. :0)

You can see the butterfly....

Send me your feedback, did you like the Butterfly? How about the combination? something, nothing?? LOL. Thanks for watching!

See you next time!


2 comentarios:

Maria dijo...

Very pretty card, Patricia! I think the color combo is fantastic together. It has a soft look to it!! Awesome job!

Maria

Anónimo dijo...

The color combo is great- your card is just adorable and the butterfly was the perfect touch!

XOXO
Sara