domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

Christmas Stampin All Year Long Group Challenge #11



Esta es la Tarjeta del Challenge #11 del Christmas Stampin All Year Long Group. Utilize los azules y verdes para este layout y me gusto mucho el resultado de la combinacion.


This is Sketch Challenge Card #11, for the Christmas Stampin All Year Long Group. In this layout I used combinations of blue and green... I changed the Green & Red ........ I loved the outcome.


Es lo interesante de los Sellos que se pueden utilizar con cualquier combinacion de colores y cualquier layout, saber combinarlos es el truco!


The great thing about Stamping is that you can use any color and layout combinations. Knowing how to mix them is the trick!!


Tengo 11 opciones diferentes para Tarjetas Navideñas, solo faltan 38 mas.... :0)
I already have 11 samples of Christmas Card, only 38 more!!


5 comentarios:

inlovestamping dijo...

Your card turned out great this week! I love the colors and the papers are so bright and cheery!!

Patricia Chalas dijo...

thanks!!

Marcia dijo...

Very nice!

Maria dijo...

I love the color combination too, Patty! Your card is beautiful! It has a very elegant look to it!! You did a wonderful job with this week's challenge and I can't wait to see your card for next week's challenge. It's always fun to see what you come up with each week!!

Maria

Cathy dijo...

Your card is lovely!! I love this folder nad you did a great job with it. Love it!!!