Sending Love & Hugs { Color Dare Challenge #621 }

 ðŸŒ¸ Welcome Back, Creative Cardmakers! 🌟

I’m so excited to showcase my latest handmade card for the Color DareChallenge #621. 




where I embraced the stunning TicTacToe combination of 
Peach, Jade, and Honey Butter. 


Finding the perfect hues was a fun adventure, but once I did, the design came together beautifully! 


I used Simon Says Stamp’s Blossom Swag embossing folder to create a textured background and brought the tulips to life with die cuts in those vibrant colors. The soft, yet bold color palette gives the card a fresh, modern feel, perfect for sending warm wishes. 

I inked the tulips and arranged them using foam tape for a 3D effect, adding depth and dimension. The sentiment, “Sending Love & Hugs,” was stamped using black embossing powder on a Spellbinders’ label die, making it pop against the delicate backdrop.


To finish off the look, I splattered some gold watercolor ink for a hint of sparkle, creating a layered masterpiece. Whether you’re new to card-making or a seasoned crafter, this project is a perfect example of how different textures and elements can create a truly unique and heartfelt card.



I’m thrilled with how this card turned out—bright, balanced, and full of texture! 

It’s the perfect project to send a heartfelt message or to inspire your next creative adventure. 

💖 Join the fun in Color Dare Challenge #621 and let your creativity bloom with bold colors and unique designs! 🌼✨


Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

Comments

Alyson Mayo said…
Very pretty - the embossed frame around the flowers is a great background :)
Debi said…
The embossed & splattered background is perfect for your beautiful flowers.
Cat Nowak said…
Wow, I love the embossed background and the splatters with the colored flowers.
Melanie R said…
Beautiful card, Patricia. The flowers show off the colors you selected and the textured background is perfect. What a pretty label for the sentiment, too.