Have a Sprinkle Shaker Halloween ! 🎃 👻 { Crafty Stamp Co }

 🎨 Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

🎃🍂Today, I bring you a perfect shaker card for Halloween. I used the amazing stamps "It's a Boo Thangand papers from Crafty Stamp Co  to bring this festive card to life, filled with color and personality. If you love crafts and enjoy projects that sparkle and move, this shaker card is just for you! 



Start with a white card base of 4.25" x 5.50" then from Halloween Texture Paper pack  I chose a vibrant purple background that contrasts perfectly with the ghosts and sparkly sequins. I used Prismacolor pencils to bring these lovely characters stamp set to life. A front Scallop panel for the Shaker using Halloween Texture Paper pack  🎨


I used Prismacolor pencils to bring these lovely characters stamp set to life, then I cut them out and attach them to the card using 3D foam tape for added dimension. 
I then attach a clear acetate sheet behind the window, to create a border around it with foam tape to hold sequins in place. 


Add a mix of colorful sequins inside the window, and seal it with a backing piece of paper. Forming the shaker part of the card!



I finally, assemble everything by adhering the shaker panel to the card base and finished off with the message,  "Have a Sprinkle Filled Halloween!" from the stamp set It's a Boo Thang to match the fun and festive theme. 
The combination of the ghost images, vibrant colors, and sparkling sequins makes this card a perfect Halloween treat. 

Experiment with different colors, stamps, and confetti shapes 
to customize it for other occasions or holidays!
I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

Comments