Tis the Season to be Spooky ! { Crafty Stamp Co }

 ðŸŽ¨ Hello and Welcome Back, Creative Friends! 🌟

Today, I’m thrilled to share a whimsical and adorable handmade card that’s perfect for the season. Using the charming Hoppy Haunting stamp set from Crafty Stamp Co, I created a card featuring three delightful bunnies all decked out for Halloween.. ✨

I started by stamping the adorable bunnies from the Hoppy Haunting set. Each bunny is dressed in a different Halloween costume, bringing a unique character to the card. Using my Copics markers, I carefully colored each bunny, bringing them to life with vibrant hues and shading. 

Next, I used a window die to cut out a three-panel in Purple Glitter frame from the No Spookums Allowed paper pack. This polka-dot paper adds a playful background that contrasts beautifully with the bright orange and purple colors, enhancing the Halloween theme.


I positioned the bunnies within each window pane, ensuring they peek through just right. The frame was then adhered to the orange polka dots and then to the card base, giving it a clean and organized look.



Using a circular die, I cut out a piece of cardstock and blended some ink to create a soft gradient background. The sentiment “Tis the Season to be Spooky” from the same stamp set was stamped in the center, creating a focal point for the card. 
A few transparent sequins were added to the sentiment circle for an extra touch of sparkle and dimension.


To finish off the card, I adhered the sentiment circle to the lower left corner of the card, balancing the layout and adding visual interest. The final result is a charming and spooky Halloween card 
that’s sure to delight anyone who receives it!

This card captures the playful essence of Halloween without being too scary. The combination of cute bunnies and festive colors makes it a versatile card for all ages. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderfully creative day! ✂️✨

Patricia


Don't forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, more come see my facebook page!

Comments