Friday, March 22, 2024

Thanks for Always being there! { My Heart Color Dare #593}

Hello and Welcome to my blog!

Join me in the colorful world of handmade cardmaking with my latest creation! This time, I was inspired by challenge #593 from the Color My Heart Color Dare Blog, and the result is simply stunning!

With a color palette featuring hues like Honey, Royal, and Glacier, I decided to craft a masterpiece in the form of a card.



Playing with different thicknesses and shades of cardstock, I designed a diagonal border that adds a touch of dynamism and style to my card.

Using Nestabilities circle die from Spellbinders, I created a striking focal point on the front panel. Then, with the Sunflower stamp from Sunflower seeds set by Simon Says Stamp and VersaMark ink, we added a touch of elegance with gold embossing powder, which highlights every detail of this sunflower beautifully.


The message of gratitude couldn't be missing. With the same hot embossing technique, we stamped the words "Thanks" and "for always being there" from the Thankful Heart set by Simon Says Stamp, in black contrast that adds depth and sophistication.

Once our panel was complete, we carefully adhered it to a white card base, and voilĂ ! As a the final touch, we added some rhinestones and transparent dots that further elevate the charm of my card.

Since I love this color combination and wanted to take advantage of the pieces left behind, I made this other card...



on this card I used the Circle die cut, I made on the previous card and add it as the focal point on the front panel, I used the Sunflower stamp only this time with white embossing powder; the panel was embossed using march Embossing folder "Swirling Blooms" from Spellbinders; the sentiment is from Sunflower seeds kit from Simon Says Stamps.


I am very delighted with the outcome of both cards, which are not only colorful and simple but also stands out for the attention to detail and delicacy of the techniques used.

Are you ready to create your own? and participe with us at Color My Heart Color Dare #593


If you would like to see more of our Handmade creations, follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.  


Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia





5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, beautiful cards... one as beautiful as the other. Love the embossed flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. You may be interested in joining us at Double Trouble "Spring Florals" partnering with Beautiful Blossoms... check them out at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/03/Challenge-162.html

Alyson Mayo said...

This is very pretty with the inset flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Cat Nowak said...

Love the stripes with the floral image. Thank you for sharing with Color Dare!

Debi said...

WOW! Both of your cards are beautiful! I love how you used the circle cut out on both cards! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very elegant indeed! Gorgeous use of the colors - thank you for sharing at Color Dare.