Saturday, March 23, 2024

Best part Of Waking Up... {CopicTopia Creative}

 "Hello everyone and Welcome to my Blog!!

I'm thrilled to be on the Copictopia Creative blog again today to share this cute project: following on the adorable Mer-Caffeine stamp set! I used the Mer-Caffeine stamp set, which will be available starting April 1st. To create this lovely card.

I used papers from the 6x6 Mermaid Dreams pad! I love this set!
made the panel with the clear border in the middle.

Used Prismacolor pencil to color the stamped images
with my Nestabilities Oval from Spellbinders I cut out the sentiment "Best part of waking up is a Mermaid in Your cup" which I stamped using Black ink; 
with some foam double sided adhesive I add the colored image on top; and to finish the card I added it some rhinestone in using color hues in combination.



I had so much fun creating this card and I am really happy with the result. 
What do you think? 

Just a reminder that all of our cards are blank inside and 
can be purchase it inmediatly.   

Be sure to check out the other creation with this 
new set at  Copictopia Creative blog 

If you would like to see more of our Handmade creations, follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.  


Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia

1 comment:

Aviator said...

Thank you for sharing your expertise and experiences. Share your feedback and suggestions for Aviator on our blog platform.