Saturday, April 16, 2022

Today is YOUR Birthday card! {Simon Says Stamps Kit of the Month}


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share a Birthday card
 I created using april's kit card of the month from Simon Says Stamps


April's kit card of the month from Simon Says Stamps! Life is a Party is just perfect for any party or celebration greeting card, all the coordinating supplies make this kit so wonderful and fun to be creating for hours!




Check out my card: 


I kept my design very simple but I love how it turned out!  I used the pattern paper to die cut the balloons using the balloons dies that comes on the kit. 
Used Memento Gold ink with clear embossing powder for the sentiment.


Top layer and sentiment were added to the card base using foam tape for the depth and added some gold sequins  to embellish it!

Here is my video showing details on how I make my card: 




If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 



No comments: