Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Time to Party Birthday card!


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share another Birthday card
 I made using April's kit card of the month from Simon Says Stamps



Check out my card:


This is the second card I created using Life is a Party kit, 
I love this kit and all of its pieces combine perfectly.


 this time I took out my Distress Oxide ink to blend my balloons; 
the background was made with the designer paper from the kit.


its balloons were added using foam to the layer for the raised effect.
Love the raised-on message done using white embossing powder and also added to the front of the card using foam piece.


Here are the video details on how I make my card: 




If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us on social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 

No comments: