Saturday, April 2, 2022

Birds {Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges}


Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share a colorful card I made 
for Challenge #4 - Birds as a part of the Design Team for 

Paper DragonFly Creative Challenges


Our sponsor this month is 


Ike's art has a wonderful selection of digi stamps.



Here's my card for this challenge:

I chose Bluetit Rowan and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils


used Kaleidoscope embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp for 
the red background layer and Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Scalloped Squares from Spellbinders 


to accent I added the white thread along the background and for the finish touch the rhinestones for shinning effect.

 

Hope you feel inspire to create your own card and participate with us at

If you would like to see some of our Handmade creations 
follow us at social media, links on the sidebar.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a creative kind of day!!

Patricia 

1 comment:

ike said...

Oh, that is really lovely. Gorgeous colouring and that background is stunning. x
Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog