Tuesday, August 17, 2021

XOXO Custom Handmade cards!

Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to share with you this lovely cards I custom made.


Here's how I created them:

For this one I used a heart dies to created the Air Balloons 
added the string and the black basket.  
you can see on the back the white clouds and as a finished touch rounded the corners.


for the next one I used this new Swirl Alphabet for the work XOXO cut them in pink, 
cut the rolled flowers in dark pink and using this cute leaves dies cut in green .
after all was cut, assembly was easy.  As a finished touch the edges were rounded. 



I hope you'll be inspired to get creative.

If you need some extra ideas for your projects, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Links on sidebar.

Have a great day!!

Patricia 



No comments: