Friday, August 20, 2021

NEW GREENERY Wedding Invitations



Hello and Welcome to my blog!
Today I would like to show you this GREENERY Wedding Invites 
I created for a special customer.

So we designed: Invitations, RSVP and Registry card with all 
the details and specification the customer ask for.

Combination of greens & Gold




envelopes were also handmade in chartruase cardstock is a very sturdy but smooth cardstock for envelopes and the hue was just the perfect match.




here's a closer look of all the pieces and the envelopes.



the customer was very pleased with the result of this Wedding Combination and so I was too!

I hope you'll be inspired to get creative.

If you need some extra ideas for your projects, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Links on sidebar.

Have a great day!!

Patricia 



No comments: