Friday, August 13, 2021

Embossed Greeting card


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share this beautiful greeting card I made for a special customer 
who just asked and gave us a video of the celebration, 
in order for us to create this lovely custom made card.



Started with a White card base of 5"x7" cut a piece of pink cardstock and use 3D embossing folder of Tim Holz from Sizzix for the pink layer.


cut out shapes using dies from Papertrey Ink and printed the message in black; 
the yellow ribbon with the bow in the center.  I cut out 2 butterfly using dies from Simon Says Stamp 
to accent the butterflies i used 2 mini adhesive pearl and the purple mini rose.




I hope you'll be inspired to get creative.

If you need some extra ideas for your projects, you can find me on Instagram or Facebook.
Links on sidebar.

Have a great day!!

Patricia 


No comments: