Friday, May 17, 2019

Wishing you all the Best {Festive Friday FF0034}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! 
Today I would like to share a new Card creation for Festive Friday Challenge
 
Challenge #FF0034
 
#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0034, National Creativity Day, Fun Fold 
 
you can use both or either themes for your project. This challenge runs until May 27th, 
you have lots of time to join in the festivities! If you get really inspired you can enter up to 3 times.
 
I was inspire by CREATIVITY DAY an here's my take on: 
 



for this beautiful card I used embossing folder, border punch and some dies, for the background used brown scrap paper from my stash and the first layer I made it using gelatos and the embossing folder; i painted the folder and then run it thru the machine, let it dry a few seconds; then made all the cutting of the folder the mat stack frame, thebanner and the leaves and put all together aside and then assembly using some double side tape for the 3d effect.... and as the final touch I added the mini green button. 

Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Gelatos pens from Faber Castell
Mat Stack and leaves dies from Papertrey Ink
Cut flower using dies from Papertrey Ink
Sentiment from Papertrey Ink
Border made using EK border punch 
all paper are from the stash on my desk!

Go back to  Festive Friday blog and check out the project from my fellow Design team 
 
If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
 
Have a good day! 


signature

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

So pretty, Patricia! I love the embossed background and the polka dot petals!