Friday, May 10, 2019

Thinking of You! {Festive Friday FF0033}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! 
Today I would like to share a new Card creation for Festive Friday Challenge
 
Challenge  #FFOO33
#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0033, Armed Forces Day, Stripes 
you can use both or either themes for your project. This challenge runs until May 18th, 
you have lots of time to join in the festivities! If you get really inspired you can enter up to 3 times.  
 
I was inspired by STRIPES and here's my take on
 

 for this lovely card I used Shadow Ink from Hero Arts and finished off using my prisma color pencils; I when for the stripes option.... I have always love the deer silhouette, this stamps set was perfect. I cut the left border from some scrap paper on my desk.  Added some twine and the brown button I found this design so masculine, which is always so difficult!!

Go back to  Festive Friday blog and check out the project from my fellow Design team 
 
If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
 
Have a good day! 
 
 
signature

No comments: