Monday, May 20, 2019

Felicidades en tu dia Mama! {Stick It Down}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to share with you the card I created for the Stick It Down 
  May card Sketch.
 
Here's the sketch:
 
Our sponsor this month is:

Cheapo Dies is based in Omaha, Nebraska, and specializes in the best cutting dies from brands you know and trust. All Cheapo Dies can be cut using your existing table top cutting tools! Be sure to visit the Cheapo Dies BLOG.
 
Here's my card:
 
I made a Mothe's day card because here in DR we will be celebrating Mother;s day next sunday and this is one of the cards I will be using for the gift I am giving that day.
It was made using some scrap paper from my desk, I used PTI for the Mat Stack and flowers and heart punch for the white heart. 

the sentiment is from Mis Creaciones stamp set: "Felicidades" and the color of the ink is brown.
I added the clear mini button and the white twine as the finished touch.
 
I hope you'll get inspired and get creative and enter your project!
If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
 
Have a good day!
 
 
 
 
signature

No comments: