Friday, April 5, 2019

Welcome Baby sign {Eye Connect Crafts}


Hello and Welcome to my Blog!
Today I would like to show you a easy welcome baby sign I created using 
Moon & Stars Lace up from Eye Connect Crafts



Lace up: moon & starts

Materials:
acrylic paints of your choice
designer paper
white cardstock
brush
scissors
thread

I cut my base from white cardstock 5"x 7.5" and cut out the center, leaving 1" from each side from the top.  Put aside,  I chose to paint the stars using a variety of shades and the moon I painted white. Be sure to detach the center from the chipboard before painting . It will be more easy to detach from.



after painting, I cover de moon using a piece of designer paper of choice and then using the thread I added the colorful stars, different length each one.  Then using designer papers cut out the words: welcome baby.



I then assembly all of my pieces together and end up with this cute door sign.
Tip: when assembly use foam white tape for a 3d effect.





Your Welcome Baby Moon & Star lace up is finished! 
Just add a piece of red ribbon on the back in order to hang it where you like!
 
If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
Have a good day! 


signature

No comments: