Friday, April 19, 2019

Hugs {Festive Friday # FFOO32}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! 
I can't believe times has flown so fast!
Today I would like to share a new Card creation for Festive Friday Challenge 
 
Challenge  #FFOO32

 


you can use both or either themes for your project. This challenge runs until April 29th, 
you have lots of time to join in the festivities! If you get really inspired you can enter up to 3 times.  
 
I was inspired by PINK color  and here's my take on
 
 
 
   For this cute card I used Tim Holtz alterations embossing folder for the pink background the designer paper from layer 1 is from Momenta die cut "Hugs" 3 times and glue them together for stiffness; added the whiter ribbon and the mini bow with the pink rhinestone. 
 
Tip: the thickness of the card is from the raised on the embossed layer.
Return to Festive Friday blog and check out the project from my fellow Design team 
 
If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
 
Have a good day! 
.

 
signature

No comments: