Friday, April 12, 2019

HELLO Sunshine {Festive Friday FFOO31}

Hello and Welcome to my Blog! Today I have exciting news! 
I am now a member of the Festive Friday Challenge Design Team!  You know I love cardmaking  challenge so much and Festive Friday has some great challenges. I am so happy and excited to be on the team. 
Are you ready for the Challenge?

FF31A 

you can use both or either  themes for your project.  
This challenge runs until April 15, so you have lots of time to join in the festivities!  
If you get really inspired you can enter up to 3 times.  
I was inspired by the Rainbow theme . Here's my take on


I had so much fun cutting and arranging my Rainbow.  The colors I used for the rainbow are from scrap from my desk.  I finished off the card with some cute twine and ribbon and some sequins for the shine. 

Check out the project from my fellow Design team .  

Festive Friday Design Team

If you need some help or ideas for your project, just  message me on Instagram or Facebook 
Have a good day! 

signature

No comments: