Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What color is your Christmas? {Take on Christmas Challenge at Instagram}

Hello Blog friends, It's me again! Thank you for your patience during the past few months.... of myself being MIA!!

I am finally back with a renew blog theme, design and colors for Mis Creaciones by PC.  I was counting the days to finish the process and be able to show you the our new face.  I am so thrill to be creating and sharing again.


I will start by sharing this cute Christmas card creation, I used for my "Take On Christmas challenge" happening at my Instagram along with 3 crafty friends. 

 I choose my FAV Christmas color combination which is Green & Red, I sometimes add so splash of white, silver or gold but always RED & GREEN.

Used dies and stamps from PTI, and some red twine. Tip: you can use white foam to add some depth to your die cut pieces. 

Don't forget to check out The take on of my friends @ina.bela , @frcreaciones  and @craftbynaty all 3 at Instagram.

Be sure to check back again  for next week "Take On Christmas Challenge" 
 
signature

No comments: