Wednesday, October 31, 2018

"The Trio" {Take On Christmas Challenge on Instagram}

Welcome to my Blog!
Today is Day #3 of the "Take On Christmas Challenge"  and today is a real challenge for any crafter because is The Trio - meaning that you can only use 3 techniques, 3 papers and 3 embellishments. 
 First my FAV Christmas combination: Red & Green, and started by first cutting the bottom border of my card, and adding the red dot designer papers on the back layer of the base card,  I die cut using PTI Holly Jolly dies to cut my green leaves, and then stamped in red the sentiment from Mis Creaciones stamps set: Navidad, die cut the piece using PTI Mat Stack and distress the edges.
 
I assembly all my pieces together, the mat stack was add it to a piece of white foam to add depth to it and then embellish it using red & white twice and the mini gold bell.
This is one of my FAV card from this year Christmas collection.  
You can add a personal message inside.  

Be sure to check out the take on of my friends @ina.bela  and @frcreaciones both at Instagram.


signature

No comments: