Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Think Outside the Box {Take On Christmas Challenge at Instagram}

Welcome Back!
Today is "Take on Christmas Challenge " and I would like to share with you the lovely card I created using the Freshly Made Sketches of the week.
 

For my  take on I created a simple and neutral embossed card and use both the embossed and debossed sizes for my card.

This is the  Freshly Made Sketches I used:

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2018/10/theres-still-time-to-play-with-sketch_20.html 
I first embossed the background layer of the card and cut out the ornament and layer on top but slightly to the right, with a few cm in depth, and accent it with some red satin ribbon and a mini gold bell.

 
I add the red stamped ribbon Merry Christmas and since we can personalized all of you cards; this was not an exception.
Remember to check out the take on of my friends at Instagram @ina.bela , @frcreaciones , and @craftbynaty .

Be sure to check back next week for another "Take On Christmas Challenge" creation!

signature

No comments: